Monday, September 15, 2014

Happy Birthday Flip Flops!

For the someone who dreams of the beach all year long!   

How would you make the sand for this card? Someone much wiser than I clued me in once I learned that my premade sand glue dried up and smelled horrendous!  It is very simple!  Use sand paper!  I took a sheet of abrasive sandpaper, covered it with Mod Podge, and wa-laa!  Did a couple of tears and created my flip flop card!

The flip flops themselves were made by finding an svg file that I turned into a file my BrotherScanNCut could recognize - made two sets, one a little larger than the first.  Then decorated with ribbon and cute little flowers!  I adore this card!  If you would like a copy of the svg file that I used or the BrotherScanNCut file, please use my contact page and send me a note!

No comments:

Post a Comment