Saturday, May 23, 2015

Chatty Scrappers Card Challenge! Hidden Messages! Multi-Flap Card with Pocket

Update!  This card was selected as the Chatty Scrappers winner this week!

 I am so blessed to have found a group of women on Facebook that have encouraged my creativity and become 'good' friends!  The Chatty Scrappers group has started a weekly craft challenge and this weeks challenge was to 'make a hidden message either by making a layout or a card.  You can do something where it has a flap or a hidden tag, hidden journaling, hidden photos.'

I took the challenge to heart and pulled out some Little Yellow Bicycle paper I've been itching to play with!  I let the paper do all the work on this challenge and used three sheets of cardstock.  The dimensions on how to make this card can be found here!  Others I have seen, use colored cardstock and then make accent pieces.  I used the images Little Yellow Bicycle printed on the page.

The card has three folds, two message places, and a hidden pocket on the interior!  Challenge... met!

First Glance
First wide open flap
Back view
Fully open!

Hidden Pocket!



No comments:

Post a Comment