Friday, July 10, 2015

CASE-ing Christmas Designer Team Challenge Entry

On April 23rd I did a Technique Tuesday video (household cleaning supplies and card making!) and on May 7th I did a blog entry on how to create cards using wax paper for backgrounds.  I absolutely loved the way the cards came out and decided to try a similar techinque for a Christmas Card.  While it was difficult to photograph, the background is a Darice Snowflake background embossed onto wax paper and then ironed onto cardstock.  Once you add the ink, the images start to appear!  I love this technique and I'm thinking I might need to make a couple more of these cards for the upcoming holiday!  The snowflakes are various punches and covered with glitter.








6 comments:

  1. Your cards are beautiful! What a fabulous technique. I may have to try this. I love all of the bright, cheerful colors. So glad you joined us for the CASEing Christmas in July blog hop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all SO GORGEOUS! I love the fabulous texture and the fun layout! Beautiful work. :) Thank you for joining in our "Christmas in July" Blog Hop and DT call at CASE-ing Christmas! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards and I love the technique you used. Thanks for joining us at CASE-ing Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous, Lisa! I love the colors you chose, that sentiment is beautiful and well, I am a snowflake nut so I love it! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creations, Lisa! In changing just a few things, you've done a fantastic CASE!! - What a wonderful Christmas card it makes now!
    Thank you so much for joining us at the CASE-ing Christmas Blog Hop!
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful :) thank you for joining us at CASE-ing Christmas

    ReplyDelete