Wednesday, July 19, 2017

You have to love last minute....


"Hey Lisa, do you have any birthday cards?"  Oh Sean, 'Really'?

Uncle Sean realized we needed to send his two nieces birthday cards and he wanted to be crafty and creative.  They are getting ready to redo their room, so he wanted something with a 'painty' feel.  He decided to get them $100 in all singles and wrote a letter in cursive to them about using the money for their room and saving a bit for themselves.  Of course, who has birthday cards lying around?

I zipped through my blog to see if I had anything he'd be interested in and came across these beauties.  Still a classic for me!

Here is a link to the Technique Tuesday video I created.

The die is from Winnie and Walter and the sentiment is from Lawn Fawn.  I used clear embossing paste as well as Gansai watercolors.



No comments:

Post a Comment