Sunday, August 6, 2017

4 Crafty Chicks - Masculine Card Challenge

It seems retiform backgrounds are all the rage right now on several forums, so I wondered if I could make one using my gelli plate, acrylic paint, and some stencils.  It certainly was more challenging than I had anticipated but I do love the results!

I used post-it tape to make the original lines then used the gelli plate and a few stencils.  Once it was dry, I peel the post-it tape up and then put double sided tape down and foiled it.  I just love the shine!

Added a quick sentiment and a 'Happy Anniversary' and I now have a card to give my finance tomorrow for his one year anniversary of living in Georgia!

Get your craft on!!!


Crafty ItemCrafty Source

Gelli Plate 6x6 

Post It Tape  

Thermo Web Foil  

1 comment:

  1. That is a cool technique and even cooler that you made it for our challenge, thanks Lisa, wonderful job.
    Leanne DT/4CC

    ReplyDelete