Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Atlantic Hearts Sketch #227


Welcome back to another Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #227.  Michelle provided us with a delicate sketch this week and I was excited to try a new background stamp to use up all the white space.  I used the Concord & 9th 'Oh Hello' roundabout stamp.  This stamp you use after turning your paper 4 times.  The first two stamps were embossed with a glittery white and grape embossing powder.  The remaining to turns were Stampin' Up Inks I had in my craft stash.

I used up some scraps and die cut 'hello' from Winnie & Walter.  This is one of my favorite dies!!!

Added a quick bow... and wa-la!  A quick 'hello' card!

Happy Crafting!







Crafty SuppliesCrafty Places to Buy them

Concord & 9th Oh Hello Stamp

Tsukineko Versamark Emboss Ink Pad Watermark
Winnie & Walter Hello Die

No comments:

Post a Comment