Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Good Luck - an Image from All Dressed Up!

This is my first card with Creative Knockouts!  I had the pleasure of working with my first digital image from All Dressed Up Digi Stamps!  I printed the image on my laserjet printer and then deconstructed the entire image!  I hope they don't mind!!!!  I used my spectrum noir sparkle markers to color in the balloon and then turned it into a shaker card.  The front of the card was made using watercolors and a technique from Prima Watercolors that was posted on Instagram the other day.  It was so quick and simple to make a 'sky' after watching that video!  Once the card was assembled, I added the baskets, ribbons, and birds back in.  The sentiment is from Crafter's Companion - it was a sentiment set from HSN that I cannot locate to post below.  I used the image on the inside of the card and lowered the resolution to hide it behind the words.  I'm pleased with how this card turned out for my first digital image attempt.

Happy Crafting!










Crafty SuppliesCrafty Places to Buy them

All Dressed Up Image Follow Your Dreams

Spectrum Noir Glitter Markers

Gansai Tambi Watercolors

1 comment: