Sunday, August 13, 2017

Sizzix Fox Thinlits - Card for Children 'Lookin' Foxy'

This little guy was so fun to make!  I believe I saw this die cut on an HSN craft day and I just had to have him.  I used this Sizzix set to create a gate fold Fox card.  There were a couple of great card challenges that had themes of 'Cards for Kids' and I instantly thought of this fox.  To finish up the card, I used a stamp from Unity Stamps and attached it to some twine.



This card was entered into the Creative Knockouts Card for Kids challenge as well as the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge and finally the Crafty Calendar Card Shape Challenge.


Happy Crafting!






Crafty Places to Buy themCrafty Places to Buy them
Sizzix Fox Thinlit


Unity Stamps Lookin Foxy

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet "Foxy" card!! Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Knockouts.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card. I love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp For a Child Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete