Monday, October 16, 2017

A Bosses' Day Big Thank You!


My staff surprised me for Bosses' Day and I remain speechless.  I am so incredibly honored to work with this group of women.  It is unusual to have a group of women who do work this well together without all that other 'stuff'.  We do have moments of it... we are women... we all have a common goal and do love the company we work for.  These cards are thank you notes I will have give them - once I can find the words to express my gratitude.

Happy Bosses Day!  I am grateful to those fantastic bosses I have had in the past who imparted their wisdom and taught me how I wanted to lead... and I am grateful to those nameless few that showed me exactly what not to do as a boss.

The background is from Impression Obsession stamped with VersaMark Ink and clear embossed.  I did color a few of the  leaves with Spectrum Noir colored pencils.  The pansies are from Altenew with the corresponding crisp inks.  The sentiment is from Pretty Pink Posh.







Crafty Supplies

Crafty Places to Buy them
Altenew Crisp Die Ink

Altenew Pretty Pansies
Pretty Pink Posh Woodland Critters
Ranger Clear Embossing Powder
Spectrum Noir Colored Pencils

Tsukineko Versamark Emboss Ink Pad Watermark

No comments:

Post a Comment