Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Creative Knockouts Challenge #223 - Get Well Soon


Many thanks to Fabrika Fantasy for sponsoring our challenge this week!  Life was pretty crazy and I'll admit, I forgot about the 'Winter Wonderland' theme!  I believe when I originally planned this out, I was thinking of adding a Santa Hat to this little guy!  :)  Not an epic fail.... but a big miss!

I had Walgreen print this picture for me and then used my brother scan'n'cut to cut around the image.  I cut out the apples individually and popped them up on the wood grain embossed background which was made using glossy paper and distress inks.

Happy Crafting!  Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts this week!




Crafty SuppliesCrafty Places to Buy them

3 Birds Glitter Gum Drops (Unavailable)

Darice Wood Grain Embossing Folder

Distress Oxide Inks

Fabrika Hedgehog Digital Artwork

Lawn Fawn Get Well Soon Border Die

No comments:

Post a Comment