Wednesday, January 31, 2018

2 Crafty Critter Crazies February Challenge

Thank you to Sheepski Designs for hosting the February Challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies!  I'm so glad you stopped by!

This month I chose to work with 'Lil Skunk.'  He is typically a single image.  I flipped him and made a second skunk so they could fall in love for Valentine's Day!  Once I colored the skunks in with my spectrum noir markers (and glitter markers for the white), I masked them and used a heart stencil for the background.  The sentiment 'You're Stinkin' Cute' is from Lawn Fawn.  The heart die is from Simon Says Stamp.  I die cut it twice and then added the pieces back in to create a stained glass effect.

I hope you join us this month!  I can't wait to see your Critter designs!

5 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card with those two stinkers on it! Love that heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you did 2 skunks, Lisa, and they are so precious! How could they not fall in love? Darling sentiment and great heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the sentiment. This is so stinkin cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this. perfect for valentines. sentiment is just the job. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, Lisa, your little stinkers are adorable! Fantastic use of the image by flipping one, and having them both around the heart. Delightful with that cute sentiment, too! Sending you wishes for a wonderful day!
    Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete