Wednesday, January 24, 2018

If you give a crafter a cookie! Challenge #86

Happy Day and Happy Birthday!!!

Welcome back to challenge #86!

I had a couple of firsts on this card!  This was my first time playing with alcohol inks on Yupo paper! Talk about fun!  The second was printing the image on transparency paper and coloring the back of it.    I used my new Kelly Creates metallic brush markers - they were the perfect shimmery opaque to use to color the flowers and birds.  Then I layered the transparency on the Yupo paper and matted the card.

Loving this image Birds in Spring from Imagine That.  Thank you to Imagine that for sponsoring this week's challenge!




1 comment:

  1. Your card is gorgeous! I never heard of any of those products, but I think I may have to look into them after seeing this beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete